All application materials must be received no later than 5 p.m. PST on September 29, 2017.
The application has two requirements:
- Completion of an online application form (including uploading a prepared file)
- Submission of your transcript and letters of reference.
The selection committee must receive complete applications for Kaiser Permanente’s Administrative Fellowship program no later than 5 p.m. PST on September 29, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Your application will not be reviewed until we have received both parts of the application.
1. Complete the online application
You will submit a single online application whether you are applying for one or both regions.
- We recommend that you review the entire online application to determine and collect the relevant materials and information you will need to complete before submitting the online application form.
- You will be required to upload a single PDF that includes your resume, personal statement, and essay. Review the instructions and prepare the file for upload before you begin filling out the online application form; you will not be allowed to save a draft of your online application.
Your online application must be received no later than 5 p.m. PST on September 29, 2017.
2. Submit your transcript and letters of reference
If you are applying to more than one region, all documents must be submitted SEPARATELY to each region.
Three additional documents are required in addition to the online application:
- Official graduate school transcript
- Academic reference from current graduate program
- Professional reference
You must submit your transcript and letters of reference either by mail or electronically. You may not mix and match between the mail and email options. You must submit either all via mail or all via email.
Your transcript and letters of reference must be received no later than 5 p.m. PST on September 29, 2017.