To apply for Kaiser Permanente’s Administrative Fellowship program in Northern California or Southern California you must submit a single online application. You will submit a single online application whether you are applying for one or both regions. We recommend that you review the entire online application to determine and collect the relevant materials and information you will need to complete before submitting the online application form. You will not be allowed to save a draft of your online application.
The selection committee must receive complete applications for Kaiser Permanente’s Administrative Fellowship program no later than 5 p.m. PDT on September 6, 2022. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Your application will not be reviewed until we have received all necessary materials.
As part of the online application, you will be required to upload ONE COMBINED PDF that includes:
- Your resume
- Your personal statement (in no more than 500 words) addressing EACH component of the following prompt:
- Your decision to pursue a fellowship
- Why you are interested in Kaiser Permanente
- The specific skills you would bring to the fellowship
- Your career objectives following the fellowship
- Your essay answering ONE of the following three prompts in no more than 300 words
- Tell us about a time when you made a significant impact on a person, group, or organization.
- Describe a failure or setback that you experienced in a professional setting. What role did you play and what did you learn about yourself?
- Describe the environment in which you were raised-your family, home, neighborhood, or community-and how it influenced the person you are today.
- Academic letter of reference from your current graduate program (w/ recommender contact info)
- Professional letter of reference (w/ recommender contact info)
- Unofficial graduate school transcript (please note an official graduate school transcript will be required if you are offered a position)